79 +/- acres just 6 miles Southeast of Schulenburg with County Road frontage on 2 sides. The centerpiece of the property is the A-frame house with its striking interior. Downstairs is the kitchen, living area, laundry room, bathroom, bedroom with a bonus room on the second level up the spiral staircase. The property is 80% open with coastal Bermuda established in most all of the open areas. It can easily support 15 cows and a bull to generate income. There are working cattle pens at the barn. The drive through barn is sizable and has concrete floor. The remaining 20% is heavily wooded on the South end of the property with lots of deer and other game. Hunters have had a high success rate. There is easily room for 2 hunters on the property. Sellers have seen deer from the porch of the house on a regular basis. There is also a workshop on the place with room for 2 vehicles while working on various projects. This is a neat place that could be enjoyed tomorrow and beyond.